|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£600 - 800 per day + expenses|
UK / Group Head of Health and Safety - Interim
- Multi-site Hybrid / Mobile senior leadership role – SLT
- INSIDE SCOPE!
- UK HSE Director level hire, UK /Group Head of HSE
- Leading the safety strategy on behalf of several thousand team members across multiple manufacturing sites
- Client: Global leader in FMCG manufacturing
- 6 month minimum Interim Assignment ongoing
- Applications taken on experience - £600 - £800 level interim rate plus expenses
- Minimum 8 Direct reports, all Site HSE Managers for your factories
An experienced UK multi-site HSE Lead, Group Head of Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) to join a thriving, multi-site FMCG Manufacturer.
A key UK Leadership role providing direction, guidance, and support on the HSE & Wellbeing strategy.
You will be instrumental in coaching and developing the UK Leadership team and other and all senior stakeholders on all HSE & Wellbeing topics.
This role will influence key stakeholders to build a strong Safety-First culture across the UK manufacturing factory network
Reporting to the UK Head of Manufacturing, this role will be working as part of the Senior Operations leadership team, alongside and through UK board members
Responsible for the HSE & Wellbeing leadership of the UK, ensuring safety-first culture is at the forefront of all manufacturing processes.
Your new Challenge:
- Key interface with the HSE systems, policies, and procedures and UK & Corporate Behavioral Change through thousands of people
- Lead and Support site-based HSE Managers – multi-site responsibility
- Execute and a Health and Safety Plan for the UK manufacturing Division, drive improvements in site operations, HSE performance and cultural change
- Lead and Support the development of the company sustainability strategy
- Serve as mentor and trainer for SLT members, key stakeholders and plant / site managers and other key supply chain leaders
- Serve as the subject-matter expert
Is this you?
- Health & Safety Qualification (Post Graduate/Diploma level preferred)
- Complex manufacturing background, open on industry, FMCG preferred
- Full Driving License – travel between sites UK wide regularly
- Proven multi-site Health & Safety Management at a senior level – UK/European of Global Governance background
- Experience in representing the Company with the HSE and Local Authorities
- Ability to influence senior key stakeholders and across the business matrix
- Influence to sell visionary safety concepts
- Detailed knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations within the UK
- Operational experience, including budgetary control, at a Senior Management Level
- Environmental compliance certification
- Several years of experience in a senior safety leadership role managing teams across a diverse geographical area
- Experience change management leader, can demonstrate leadership and implementation
- Ability to influence senior key stakeholders
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.