|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£500 - 600 per day|
Interim Site Technical Manager
Reward: £500 – 600 per day inside scope GUIDE RATE
NO Ltd Company usage
3-month minimum contract ,ongoing
Job Type: Contract
Client: category market leader in food
Reporting to: Site General Manager
- Setting, shaping, and executing the Site Technical Quality strategy, you will manage all aspects of Quality, Food Safety, and legality at the site.
- Leading QA Managers and teams of QA Technicians, onsite ensuring all food safety, customer, and quality standards are maintained within the high care areas of the site.
- Motivating and developing your team, by being visible in the factory, leading by example, and providing ongoing coaching, and mentoring.
- As the 'go to' person for technical, working closely with other managers and teams across the site to ensure technical integrity and best practice
- You will drive continuously for improvement in site standards by advising site Operations and Engineering teams in technical, identifying issues, problem solve ensuring root cause is identified and preventative actions are taken
Responsibilities: Interim Site Technical Manager
•Accountable for Quality and Food Safety of the plant, ensuring full compliance with Company Quality, Food Safety, Legal, Health & Safety and Environmental requirements
•Responsible for the implementation of central standards & BRC Standard for Food Safety requirements
•Pro-actively lead initiatives to continuously improve the Quality performance within the factory
•To play a pro-active role on the Site Leadership Team. To provide leadership on Quality and Food Safety issues supporting other Productivity, Safety and Sustainability initiatives that are undertaken within the plant.
•Promote the Company’s Quality process. To apply a Total Quality approach throughout
Skills and attributes: Interim Site Technical Manager
- Previous experience of BRC audits and internal auditing
- Experience in senior technical role in food manufacturing, retail, or service
- HACCP/Pest Control experience
- Relevant qualification in Food Science
- Change management
- FMCG or fast paced food manufacturing and quality management experience is essential.
For more information on this awesome role, please contact [email protected]
Candidates who are currently a Senior Technical Manager, Technical Controller, Senior Quality Manager, Head of Technical, Interim Technical Manager, and any equivalent background will be suitable for the role.
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Techsearch are an employment agency and has been connecting business with technical talent for nearly 30 years. We specialise in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.
Please call me on 07508 014441 or [email protected] for a chat….
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.