|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£250 - 350 per day|
Job Title: Interim Quality Compliance & Systems Manager
Contract Type: Interim
Inside scope for 1R35, No Ltd Compnay usage
Location: Bristol area
Contract Duration: 3-month ongoing contract
Client: Category Leader in Food Manufacturing
Reward: £250 - £350 target open to candidate applications on experience and expectations
We have an immediate interim requirement for a Quality Systems and Compliance Manager. Reporting to the Technical Manager they are looking to recruit a Compliance Manager to ensure all relevant legal and customer technical standards are fully embraced and adopted by the site.
Role Requirements: Interim Quality Compliance & Systems Manager
To identify, manage, control and deliver all aspects of food safety and legal compliance for customer standards. To support the technical manager in developing site systems and teams.
• Compliance in Food safety management, systems and factory is key to the role
• Leading sites through internal / external audits BRC
• Managing internal audit systems such as; System / procedural audit / GMP audits
• Individual will be working closely with the sites Hygiene manager / team to implement hygiene standards and verifications / validation of cleaning
•Technical support, quality systems, HACCAP, auditing, help with audit prep
•To ensure the site is compliant with Hovis central standards and site food safety, Quality, legal processes and procedures as well as the requirements of BRC global standards for food Safety
• Accountable for compliance against Central Technical Standards & BRC Requirements
• Responsible for managing, coordinating and leading external audits
•To lead compliance and update the HACCP systems
•Non-conformances and food safety/quality incidents
•Technical procedures and standard ensuring both accuracy & efficiency
•Responsible for the management of the Internal Audit Programme, including GMP/Hygiene, GHP & internal QMS audits and associated corrective / preventative action plans
• Completing regular audits on hygiene standards, GMP standards, technical compliance, Glass and Hard Plastic Audits, CCP compliance and process controls
- To support and facilitate all third party and customer technical audits.
- Completing gap analyses against new or updated customer and certification standards ensuring the food safety and quality management systems are updated accordingly
- Ensure all audit preventatives and correctives actions are closed in timely manner
- Manage and facilitate the sites internal audit system ensuring the system delivers continuous improvement
- Ensure Site HACCP plans for all products are established, implemented, maintained and verified
- Manage the site Quality Assurance Supplier approval system, and required documentation of all suppliers is maintained
Experience and Requirements: Interim Quality Compliance & Systems Manager
Third Level Qualification in relevant Food Science / Technology discipline
- Food Safety Management experience
- BRC & third-party audit exposure
- Strong background in HACCP principles
- Experience of working with Retailers
- Food Hygiene level 4 ideal
- HACCP level 3
- Lead Auditor
This role may suit a candidate that has previously worked as a Technical Compiance Manager,QC Manager, QSM manager, QSM supervisor, , Technical Services Manager, Technical Support Manager, Quality Manager, Quality systems Manager, Compliance Manager.
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.
Techsearch is an employment agency that has been connecting businesses with technical talent for nearly 30 years. We specialise in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.
Please call me on 07508 014441 or [email protected] for a chat….
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.