|Salary||£35k - 40k per year|
My client is a growing Roofing Solutions Contractor which provides unique flat roofing solutions to commercial and domestic clients. They are looking for an Installations Manager to manage and plan installations, survey new work, and to build a trusted network of sub-contractors.
- Booking and issuing Purchase Orders for scaffolding, skips and any other hire equipment Producing a set of RAMS for each job
- Producing Picking Lists
- Producing Method Statements for our Installers
- Producing Scaffold plans
- Product selection for special items such as rooflights, composite decking, balustrades Ordering materials
- Organising deliveries
- Installer planning
- Recording any site issues on the company’s job management system.
- Keeping the company’s bespoke job management systems up to date.
- Rescheduling installations due to weather, customer issues, onsite issues or more time required.
- Constant communication with the installers in regard to daily activity and productivity onsite.
- Recording and responding promptly and professionally to customer complaints, always 'doing unto others as you would have done to you'.
- Previous experience in Construction or roofing.
- Accurate working with dimensions and plans.
- A good understanding of Health & safety.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have prior experience of using IT: Email, CRM, Microsoft Word & Excel; Google Docs & Sheets
- Speak to suppliers confidently.
- Communicate effectively with our installers.
- Understand the nature of construction and have some technical knowledge that can be built on.
- Driving licence and able to drive a van confidently and safely.
- A forklift licence is an advantage but not essential.
- Able to work under pressure.
For more information on the role please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 01453 829794 or 07966 971648
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.