|Salary||£25590 - £25590|
Role - Installation Engineer
Location - Bristol
Salary - £25,590 (van and fuel card included)
1. Carry out mechanical installation of large generators and associated equipment, including:-
- Plant room installations
- Container installations
- Acoustic attenuations
- Fuel tanks and fuel pipework systems
- Exhaust systems
- Cable installations
2. Oversee deliveries on site and carry out delivery inspections of gensets and associated equipment on site.
3. Liaise with customers on site to ensure customer requirements are satisfied.
4. Liaise with other contractors and sub-contractors on site
5. Liaise with Project Team and appropriate sales personnel to ensure the installation is carried out in compliance with the original specification
6. Comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy, including carrying out general housekeeping to ensure work areas are kept tidy, this includes company vehicles.
7. Ensure you adhere comply all aspects of the company Quality and Environmental management procedures, proactively contributing to the company’s continuous improvement programme.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Mechanical background essential
2. Electrical knowledge preferred
3. Previous experience of welding, fabricating and pipework installation preferred
4. Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings
5. Good communication skills, to ensure work closely with Project Team and customers
6. Familiarity in using various items of plant and installation equipment advantageous e.g. forklifts, hi-ab, skates etc
7. Mobile crane slinger/banksman experience preferred
8. Hold a CSCS, ECS, or similar Skill Card
9.Hold a full driving licence, preferably with towing capability
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767
or email your cv email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk