|Salary||£26000 - £30000|
Injection Moulding Setter / Operator
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require an Injection Moulding Setter / Operator, to be responsible for effectively running production machines to effectively meet set targets.
We are looking for permanent and contract Injection Moulding Technician who ideally have the following skills:
- 5 years’ experience operating machinery, within a plastic processing production environment.
- Experience in setting Injection moulding machinery.
- Competent in tool changing and colour changing.
- The ability to effectively completely production paperwork.
- Actively participate in meeting company Health and Safety Standards.
- Must be able to work late shifts.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Great annual leave package + pension scheme.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Elisha Marshall by email on Elisha.firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 829 525.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.