|Salary||£25000 - £29000|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful manufacturing company that are offering a stable career in their Production Facility.
They are looking for a skilled Injection Moulding Technician to join their expanding team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to build a new career in a truly up-and-coming modern innovative business. There will be ample opportunity for the successful candidate to prove their worth and further their career as the company continues to invest in further market leading extrusion equipment.
The successful candiate will work on a rotating shift basis of days and nights 4 days/ 3days off then 3 nights on and 4 days off
Main duties will include:
• To produce quality plastic Moulded products.
• To run our moulders including setting and operation.
• Tool cleaning and maintenance.
• Barrel and screw cleaning.
• Start-up and shut-down of the moulding machines.
• Monitor and maintain quality in accordance with specification.
• Help to achieve optimum production.
• Assist other Moulding setters and operators.
• monitor and help reduce scrap
• Throughout each shift measure and record quality checks and monitor product quality.
• Follow and understand operating procedures and setting sheets
The benefits of working for this company are:
- Excellent training
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.