|Salary||£30000 - £35000|
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£30,000 - £35,000
Indirect Buyer required by a key client, based in Solihull. The successful candidate will be responsible for purchasing indirect services and negotiating with suppliers in order to maximise performance and keep costs down.
Main Duties include:
- Purchasing of services in line with the demands of internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring that the supply chain is meeting company requirements.
- Sourcing new suppliers and negotiating contracts.
- Ensuring quality of services and coordinating payment of invoices.
- Monitoring external suppliers' performance KPI’s.
- Reporting and analysis.
- Developing the company's procurement strategy.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to display the following:
- Ideally CIPs qualified or working towards.
- Able to pass a DBS check.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A background in a similar role ideally gained in an automotive environment.
- Analytical with an aptitude for figures.