Key Responsibilities – Improvement Engineer
- Contribute to improving the overall productivity and efficiency of production by identifying methods of change to the manufacturing process.
- Develop plans to meet the set project objectives and monitor progress to ensure these are completed within the given timeframe.
- Write reports providing justifications regarding the implementation of new equipment or new production methods.
Requirements – Improvement Engineer
- Have experience within a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Understanding and experienced in implementing continuous improvement through 5s and Kaizen
- Competent in the use of mills and lathes
- Ideally educated to HNC/ONC level in a relevant engineering discipline
If you are currently a Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Continuous Improvement Engineer, Production Team leader or Manufacturing Team Leader you may be suitable for this role
For further details, please contact Greg Duffus by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01453 829 520
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.