|Location||Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton, England|
|Salary||£40000 - £48000|
Hydro-Mechanical Systems Engineer
My client, an industry leading manufacturer, are currently recruiting for a Hydro-mechanical Systems Engineer to join their expanding engineering function in Wolverhampton. The Hydro-Mechanical Systems Engineer is responsible for a range of complex technical assignments with a focus on documentation, drawings, and performance / stress analysis.
- Use technical expertise to provide support and analysis to product development
- Undertake technical investigations of product related issues
- Creation and upkeep of documentation, drawings, performance analysis
- Collection, analysis and evaluation of data to enable product development activities
- Communicate and collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure project completion
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline Mechanical, Systems or Aerospace Engineering
- Knowledge of the design and function of hydraulic equipment and systems including the underlying theory.
- Knowledge of hydraulic and mechanical performance analysis with strong analytical skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills including the use of six-sigma tools.
- Appreciation of New Product Introduction (NPI) processes
- Competency with MS Office
- Siemens NC CAD and Team Center experience beneficial
- Familiarity with MatLab, Mathcad, Excel for data analysis
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading manufacturer at the forefront of their industry. The successful Hydro-Mechanical Systems Engineer will be remunerated with a competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package