|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£10 - £11|
Role: Social Distancing Safety Coordinator
Contract: Temporary - Ongoing
Rate: £10.61 - £11.19 (Shift dependent)
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off shift pattern (Days 6am - 6pm or Nights 6pm - 6am)
Due to the current pandemic, our client has created a number of brand new positions to help ensure safe working practices across the business unit.
As a Social Distancing Champion, you will proactively work to ensure that all safety measures for employees, visitors and contractors are followed and support and promote a safe working environment.
You will oversee the implementation of measures and provide guidance to all areas of the site and been an ambassador for Health and Safety.
- Lead by example in regard to Social Distancing, acting as a role model.
- Help raise the profile of the importance of our Covid-19 control measures.
- Remind colleagues, where necessary if social distancing rules are breached
- Consistently and proactively monitor and assess the compliance of workforce against company guidelines.
- Conduct pro-active conversations within all areas to listen & help improve upon, or find new methods to minimise risk
- Assist with updating communications, signage as required
- Conduct site tours focusing on enforcing social distancing measures onsite.
- Provide guidance at shift start times and a strong and thorough handover at the end of each shift
- Provide guidance on the correct wearing of PPE in all areas
- A real people person
- Good customer facing background
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Polite and patient
- Health and Safety Background
This position would ideally suit someone with a background in facilities management, health and safety or site management, however we welcome applicants for other backgrounds.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Health and Safety coordinator, Operations Assistant, HSE assistants, customer coordinators, safety coordinator and Facilities managements.