|Location||Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
Role: HSE Manager
Salary: Highly competitve
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highlt experienced HSE Manager with a background working in a corporate level environment, ideally within the engineering, aerospace or technology sectors.
You will be reporting to the Divisional Operations Director within a truely global and innovative business.
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess excellent people management skills and be able to build strong relationships alongside your skills and experience in the HSE profession.
- Managing and developing the Divisional SHE team.
- Working closely with internal teams to develop and deploy the Divisional SHE strategy.
- Monitoring and reviewing trends within the division to identify areas of improvement.
- Provide effective leadership and management of SHE matters for the Electronics Division as a whole, including Cyber and Automation.
- Direct and be responsible for the ongoing implementation and maintenance of a positive SHE culture
- Support and work closely with the various Divisional and Corporate departments and supply chain organisations in achieving SHE objectives
- Assist in maintaining and seeking continual improvement in the strategies, policies and procedures in relation to current industry best practice and statutory requirements.
- Support the maintenance of existing and future SHE Management Systems including ISO14001, ISO 45001, ISO14064, ISO46001 and ISO50001.
- Periodically undertake reviews of relevant data and reports to identify trends
- Ensure that an adequate programme of SHE training is established within the Division
- Ensure that a safety culture is encouraged and promoted amongst employees.
- Ensure that there is an appropriate and consistent Divisional SHE reporting hierarchy.
- Ensure periodic SHE reporting is undertaken in a timely and efficient manner to internal bodies
- Ensure there is an appropriate Divisional SHE Audit and inspection programme in place
- Liaise with regulators and accreditation bodies when required.
- Chartered Memeber of IOSH (Essential)
- Degree educated (Preferable)
- Corporate HSE background
- Experience working in an eningeering environment or similar
- Excellent People Management Skills (Essential)
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for SHSE Managers, HSE Directors, HSE Team Leaders, Health and Safety Consultants, Health and Safety Managers and more.