|Location||Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England|
|Salary||£27k - 29k per year|
Role: HSE Coordinator
Location: Great Yarmouth
Industry: Engineering, Manufacturing
Salary: Up to £29,000 DOE
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly organised and focused HSE professional to join a global engineering and manufacturing company.
You will ideally be looking for a new challenge with a step up in responsibility through working on a large site with reasonable HSE challenges.
- Ensure an effective HSE management system within the facility
- Drive improvements in health and safety culture
- Support accident and incident investigations, including root cause analysis.
- Coordinate Occupational Health surveillance
- Advise senior management of forthcoming changes in legislation and standards
- Provide effective HSE communications
- Assist in the communicating HSE objectives and targets.
- Project manage HSE related topics
- Undertaking internal HSE audits and inspections
- Facilitate the Risk, COSHH, Noise, Vibration, Fire assessment programs.
- Develop annual HSE action plans.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement across the site.
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Root cause analysis experience
- The ability to work with statistics
- Auditing experience.
- Computer literacy
- Working knowledge of HSE enforced legislation.
- Understanding of HSE65, BS ISO 45001 and ISO 14001.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for HSE specialists, HSE Assistants, HSE managers, health and safety coordinators and more.