|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000|
£30 - £35,000
HR Officer required by industry leading company for a fixed term contract. The successful candidate will provide generalist HR support and coaching to managers on matters including employee relations and change management alongside on boarding of new businesses.
- Proving guidance across the full employee life cycle.
- Leading and coaching managers throughout programmes of change.
- Supporting with employee relations cases.
- Managing HR projects.
- Ensuring that policies and procedures comply with current legislation.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following.
- A background within a similar role, ideally gained within a manufacturing or equivalent environment.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Experience of managing business change.
- Strong employee relations experience.
- Excellent communicator, able to relate to people at all levels.