|Salary||£50k - 60k per year + Car Allowance, Bonus|
Job Title: Site HR Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Devon
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus
Profile – Site HR Manager
Our client is a leading figurehead in the UK food sector, with an unparalleled pedigree dating back to the early 18th century. They are currently seeking a Site HR Manager to be part of the Senior Leadership Team and mange food quality and safety for several key facilities.
Job Role – Site HR Manager
The Site HR Manager shall work in partnership with the Factory General Manager, the site leadership team and as part of wider HR team to develop and deliver the key HR objectives. These goals will be achieved through effective coaching, leading by example and robustly managing KPI performance.
Duties – Site HR Manager
• Work in partnership with the Senior Leadership Team to support the delivery of the business plan
• Developing and delivering the HR People Plan
• Consistent delivery of HR key performance indicators
• Proactively coaches HR team to ensure the provision of a value adding HR service
• Ensures that HR best practice is continuously identified and shared across the network.
• Ensures robust development and succession plans are in place through delivery of Premier Foods talent and performance management processes
• Delivers timely wage negotiation activity through strategic planning and governance of related activity to include external benchmarking of local market rates; participation in appropriate negotiations
• Leads key HR projects ensuring that they are delivered to the business to time, cost and quality standards
Experience/Qualifications – Site HR Manager
• CIPD Qualified
• Previous experience working within a unionised environment
Candidates who are currently a HR Manager, Human Resources Business Partner, HR Officer, HR Director or Senior Human Resources Business Partner
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call 01453829529.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.