Role: HR Advisor/Generalist
Location: Portlethen. Aberdeen
Industry: Global Engineering
Employment: 12 Month Fixed Term
Working pattern: On-site / Office based
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident HR Advisor to join a global business for a 12 month period to support on UK wide HR matters.
You will need to be comfortable working in a team and supporting wider business operations with sound HR Generalist experience.
Duties – HR Advisor
- Day-to-day HR Employee Relations support and act as first point of contact for all HR queries.
- Support the HR Team with development/implementation of KPI’s/Business Plan.
- Work closely with HR Team across the business to monitor, review and update policies & procedures.
- Educate and support Management on HR Processes, policies & procedures.
- Conduct Employee Relations in conjunction with Management across the business.
- Provide an advisory service to employees.
- Ensure HR matters are handled fairly and consistently.
- Support the People Plan, and action appropriate deliverables
- Support alignment of HR and Business Interventions with Company Values.
- Support the delivery of HR Initiatives within an agreed timeframe.
Background – HR Advisor
- HR Generalist experience
- HNC Business Related subject.
- Working towards CIPD Accreditation (desirable)
- Good knowledge of HR Policy & Practice
- Working as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency, and we also recruit for HR Assistant, Administrators, HR Administrators, HR Generalist, Human Resource Assistant and Human Resource Coordinators.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.