Role: HR Coordinator
Industry: Global Engineering
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring HR Professional to gain substantial experience in a large global business.
You will need to be comfortable working in a team and supporting wider business operations with key understanding and limited exposure to HR activities.
Duties – Project Engineer
- Day-to-day administrative support to the Wider HR Team.
- Support HR Projects and deliverables.
- Support the HR Team with development of KPI’s and Business Plan.
- Work with HR Generalists to educate and support Management on HR Processes.
- Support the Team with Employee Relations cases.
- Support HR Business Partners with employment law updates
- Support alignment of HR change management
- Support the delivery of HR Initiatives within an agreed timeframe e.g., external engagement with Education and awarding bodies
- Travel in the UK with HR Business Partners to visit wider sites.
Background – Project Engineer
- GCSE Level 3 or above.
- HNC Business Related subject.
- Working towards CIPD Accreditation (desirable)
- Working knowledge of administrative functions.
- Working as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency, and we also recruit for HR Assistant, Administrators, HR Administrators, HR Generalist, Human Resource Assistant and Human Resource Coordinators.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.