|Salary||£22k - 26.5k per year|
A Great British food company.
Premier Foods is one of Britain’s biggest listed food companies, employing over 4,000 colleagues at 15 manufacturing sites and offices up and down the country.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hardworking HR Administrator to work as part of the HR Team to provide a professional, confidential and efficient Human Resource service.
Proactive approach for continually evaluating and improving HR procedures and practices in line with site requirements and changing legislation will be key to this role.
HR Administrator Role:
- Responsible for gathering and inputting site payroll information into the relevant systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Advising line managers on the correct use of T&A to ensure employees receive correct payments.
- Assisting with employee payroll and pension queries, obtaining information on their behalf or directing to appropriate contacts where necessary.
- Process all new starters and leavers including production of induction packs, reference requests, company handbooks, leaver letters and holiday payments.
- Create and maintain all employee personnel files, ensuring archiving of leavers and cleansing of information held in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Responsible for data control and maintenance of HRIS, ensuring these are kept up to date at all times for reporting and analysis purposes.
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding administration and liaising with the training function to carry out new colleague inductions.
What we need from you:
- CIPD / CIPP Level 3 or equivalent business qualification, or willingness to undertake
- Minimum 1 years experience in similar role
- Experience using SAP / SuccessFactors including T&A (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Strong attention to detail and numeracy skills
- Strong organisational & time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Confident in using MS Office, in particular Excel
Benefits of working for Premier Foods:
- Based from home with 1 or 2 days a week from the Lutterworth Office
- Up to 7.5% pension
- Life assurance
- Wide range of online and in-house training
- Access to an employee discount scheme, with access to hundreds of nationwide retailer
For more information about this role please contact Michael Farrell on 01453 829768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org