|Salary||£36k - 37k per year + bonus & overtime|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful candidate to work with our well-established fleet solution client as a HGV Vehicle Technician with an immediate start if desired.
Salary: £37,000 per annum
Location: Goole (other locations also available)
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off Nights 6pm - 6am
Training: Full training provided when required, internal career opportunities to promote and develop growth
Responsibilities of HGV technician:
- Carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed
- Electrical, electronic, mechanical, and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation
- Overhaul electrical equipment and components
- Welding and metal working (if authorised & qualified)
- Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties (when suitably qualified)
- Support workshops team members including Apprentice Technicians as required
- Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency
- Maybe the Technician in Charge or cover reception if required
Skills & Experience Required
- IMI Level / NVQ Level 3 in Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing.
- Diagnostics skills.
Please apply now if this role interests you or contact Nick directly on 01453 829524 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.