|Interim / Contract
|£120k - 150k per year + Bonus an Package
Job Role: Head of Supply Chain - Transformation Projects
Strategic and business-critical appointment
Long Term 3 year minimum Fixed Term Contract
Job Reward: £120 - £150k Target remuneration band plus exceptional benefits and a Bonus, 30% realistic
Job Location: Midlands, primarily onsite working
Business Function: Tactical & Strategic Supply Chain – Automation Investment Programme
Applications taken on experience, requirements and future-fit! On behalf of this instantly recognisable Global retailer and much-loved retial brand
Are you a Senior Supply Chain and logistics Leader with a significant amount of skill and experience in shaping fulfilment centres on Brown and Greenfield sites?
Experience Automating workflows in materials handling, sortation systems and picking, placement and packaging of products?
Implemented and Incorporated supply chain automation initiatives into your sites without sacrificing BAU?
Your first challenge is to supercharge an existing brownfield site to deliver capacity improvements through automation of workflows.
This is an exciting time to join this Global leading retail client within the strategic Supply Chain & Logistics function. In excess £100M investment within end to end supply chain into expanding existing sites to improve capacity to service ongoing growth and demand.
You will deliver outstanding supply chain development and investment solutions on time, on budget, and in line with the business strategy with 0 impact on the existing customer base.
Responsibilities and Duties - Head of Supply Chain - Transformation Projects
- You will own and deliver a strategic, large-scale change programme within the supply chain; design implementation and onsite delivery of warehousing fulfilment automation projects, to increase capacity
- Manage and execute complex supply chain investment programmes, managing and fostering partner relationships for strategic delivery to the business needs
- Leading a team of up to 15 senior stakeholders and leaders across the site SLT including integration, automation, Tech, Engineering and Network Development, you will be an experienced senior supply chain and logistics leader, with considerable experience in leading transformation projects
- Delivering a critical role, over several years, owning and delivering investment projects, automation development and implementing change, whilst maintaining operational BAU in performance standards
Role Requirements - Head of Supply Chain - Transformation Projects
- Considerable experience in programme & project management and associated governance and risk control processes at a senior level
- Offering experience implementing large-scale automation projects, both green and brownfield, is ideal
- The ability to drive stakeholder engagement and the training strategy associated with the change management agenda
- A proven track record of delivering strategy improvements across large and complex supply chains
- Experience in leading large-scale logistics change programmes
- An understanding of Warehouse, Distribution and Transport processes
- An inspirational Supply Chain leader with the ability to build cross-functional relationships
What we can offer -
Considerable retailer discounts
- Share Scheme
- Host of wellbeing benefits
- Attractive and achievable annual bonus reward
- Excellent Pension Scheme and Life Assurance package
If you have supply chain automation and development experience, having previously shaped, improved and helped build Dc’s fulfilment centres, we would like to hear from you
For more information on this role, please contact Mike Butler at [email protected]
Candidates who are currently a Senior Supply Chain Lead, Senior Logistics Lead, Supply Chain Investment Lead, Senior Supply Chain Project Manager, Head of Supply Chain investment, and any equivalent background will be suitable for the role.
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Techsearch is an employment agency that has been connecting businesses with Supply Chain talent for nearly 30 years. We specialise in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.