|Location||Basildon, Essex, England|
Position: Head of Sales/Campaigns
Industry: Defence & Security
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global high-tech company and one of the key players in Aerospace, Defence and Security, as a Head of Sales/Campaigns. Much of the role will be flexible working, but when required, you will travel to meet customers and attend the business facilities in Basildon and Southampton. As Head of Sales/Campaigns, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, delivering sales opportunities, and leading a team of Campaign Managers. The business' main markets are Land and Naval, but they are expanding into the Air domain too.
The business offers a number of benefits including, but not limited to, a monthly car allowance, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and 8 flexi days), continuous learning and development and flexible working.
- Lead a team of campaign managers in order to secure order intake to meet forecast targets for current and future years by managing a portfolio of key campaigns and opportunities.
- Identify, create and validate opportunities for future sales and growth.
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the ISP Line of Business to lead and coordinate bid activity and deliver innovative/competitive proposals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Customers & End Users as well as Industrial Partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders including Regional and Divisional Marketing, our Capability function and ISP business areas.
- Utilise internal company procedures to ensure that opportunities are identified, tracked and accurately reported to senior management through maintenance of active Capture Plans.
- Effective management and utilisation of the Business Winning budget by bidding for and managing the spending of funds required to prosecute campaigns
- Provide input and general support for communications events (exhibitions, demonstrations, conferences, etc) as required.
- Self-starter and highly motivated and able to set short and long-term planning goals in line with campaign and business needs.
- Output oriented with focus on achieving clear and ambitious goals.
- Ideally have significant experience in developing, managing and leading key sales or strategic campaigns within the defence or other comparable sectors.
- Ideally have relevant sector experience and commercial knowledge.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Be capable of confidently briefing to senior stakeholders across industry, government and the military
- Knowledge of working in a global matrix organisation with complex reporting structures in an Integrated Project Team (IPT) Integrated Campaign Team (ICT) environment.
- Able to develop strong, trusting relationships at all levels within the business and externally and be able to influence effectively at a senior level.
- Be able to support the construction of compelling
- technical papers and proposals.
- Demonstrable collaborative/team behaviours.
- A capacity to overcome barriers and enact change.
For more information regarding this role please call Daisy Smith on 01453 829769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org