|Salary||£12 - £13|
Job Title: H&S Advisor
Type: 3 Months Contract
Salary: Circa £12.50/hour
My client is currently recruiting for a H&S and Facilities Advisor to work alongside the current H&S Manager and assist with the overall accountability for H&S on site, however provide site specific support with:
• Maintaining COVID Secure working
• Identifying and putting in place mitigation and action plans for safe methods of work
• Highlighting and fixing and risks/hazards
• Supporting H&S inductions
• Supporting H&S Manager with H&S related communications and site activity (such as communication, risk assessments, method statements)
• Supporting safe management of chemicals
• Ensuring safe working at height
The ideal candidate will need to be IOSH trained at a minimum and ideally COSHH (NEBOSH would be a bonus) and have worked in a similar environment.
Their focus will be the production/warehouse site however also willing to support the commercial office in the absence of the H&S Manager.
Due to the nature of the role they will need to be on site and not working remotely.
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:30AM-5PM, total of 40 hours.