|£50k - 60k per year + 6,000 car Bonus
Group Project Engineer /Manager - Multi-Site
- Job Role: Project Engineer / Manager – multi-site field-based role
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Location: Home/Field based contract
- Flexible on location – ideally located North west or Midlands with travel multi-site
- Client: category market leader in FMCG Manufacturing with factories all over UK
- Central Strategic Projects function
You will help deliver world class engineering CAPEX AND Asset improvement projects
Our client is a renowned category leader in FMCG Manufacturing, committed to Manufacturing Excellence. Working through both innovation and investment, their product range is second to none! Business potential is excellent, with extensive capital investment, creating the need for a Regional / Multi-Site Project Engineer.
There is significant on-site investment into this business.
Key Responsibilities – Group Project Engineer / Manager - multi-site
- Responsible for managing the planning and implementation of capital and revenue projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget! You will cover suppliers selection financial control and customer acceptance. You will own factory equipment and structures including packaging, processing and utilities
- Reporting directly into the Project Engineering Manager, you will have complete autonomy to deliver pragmatic, value-engineered projects to cost and time specifications
- You will coach, mentor and develop your multi-functional teams of engineers and designers/contractors to ensure successful delivery of projects
- To procure equipment through internal and external resourcing functions
- The projects will cover factory equipment including packaging, processing and site activities.
- You will lead engineering and production teams during equipment installation and start up, supplier selection, feasibility and justification analysis, equipment commissioning and validation and FAT
Qualifications and Requirements – Project Engineer / Manager
- Graduate calibre within an Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical
- Previous experience within an engineering Project Management role
- Experience with CAPEX investments
- Ability to travel as required to sister factories across the UK
- The ideal candidate will be a methodical and detailed worker, extremely achievement and career-focused and able to working in a direct and often pressurized environment.
- Planning engineering works to minimize impact on production operations
What we can offer – Project Engineer / Manager
- Work at a world-class, award-winning sites
- Hybrid and home based working
- travel and accommodation
- Global progression opportunities
- Company discount
- Exposure to a global family of employees
- Ongoing challenge, training and development
You will join a thriving, growing and secure manufacturing business with good pension, bonus, life assurance with ongoing career development and progression opportunities
For more information on this role, please contact Mike Butler on [email protected]
Candidates who are currently an Engineering Project Manager, Project Engineer, Senior Projects engineer, Group Engineer, CAPEX Manager, Projects Manager and any equivalent background will be suitable for the role.
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Techsearch are an employment agency and have been connecting business with a technical talent for nearly 30 years. We specialise in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.