My client, a leading manufacturer, is looking for an experienced honer machinist with experience of setting and operating Grinding machines to assist in the manufacture of bespoke precision components. The successful honer machinist will join the business on a permanent early shift.
Key Responsibilities of Grinder Machinist
- Set and operate honing machines alongside a range of other manual and CNC machinery: mills, lathes, grinding, test rigs.
- Machine components in line with engineering drawing/diagrams or written instruction
- Set and operate inspection and gauging equipment
- Deburr and final assembly
- Self inspect components to ensure quality
- Accurately complete relevant documentation
Experience and Expertise of Grinder Machinist
- Previous Grinding experience essential
- Experience within an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Flexibility to shift working patterns - 6am-2pm
- Good timekeeping and housekeeping
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business at the forefront of their industry. The role is remunerated with a competitive salary plus shift allowance and a comprehensive benefits package. For further details send your application today.