|Salary||£28k per year + Relocation Assistance|
Graduate Electronic Repair Technician
Circa £28,000 + relocation assistance
Graduate Electronic Repair Technician required by growing engineering business based in Gloucestershire. The successful Graduate Electronic Repair Technician will be responsible for test and repair of electronic products to strict quality standards. My client are very interested in speaking with candidates who are looking to relocate to the Gloucestershire area and are offering relocation assistance where applicable.
Main Duties – Graduate Electronic Repair Technician
- Assembly and test of electronic products.
- Fault finding to component level and carrying out repairs.
- Carrying out root cause analysis
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Updating records and databases.
- Ensuring that finished products conform to quality standards.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following: Graduate Electronic Repair Technician
- A degree in Electronic Engineering or other relevant engineering discipline.
- An Understanding of fault finding to component level of electronic products.
- An understanding of continuous improvement processes.
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Please contact Greg Duffus 01453 829520 email@example.com
This role is based in Gloucestershire however my client is open to relocating candidates with the correct skillset
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.