|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000|
Goods Received Inspector
£25,000 - £30,000
Goods Received Inspector required by industry leading engineering company, based in Cheltenham. The successful candidate will carry out quality inspection on a range of aerospace parts and assemblies.
- Ensuring that received parts and documentation are correct to technical drawings and specifications.
- Programming and operating visual inspection equipment.
- Reviewing first article inspections.
- Working with the supply chain team and with suppliers in order to resolve issues with technical documentation.
- Supporting the quality department with resolving product issues.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A background in a quality inspection role, gained within an aerospace or equivalent environment.
- Experience of using equipment such as micrometers, verniers and thread gauges.
- The ability to read and work from engineering drawings.
- Outstanding attention to detail.