|Location||Lydney, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£14.8k per year + PT|
Goods In/Goods Out Co-ordinator
PT – Flexible Working Pattern - 20hrs per week
Salary - £14,800.00
My client is a specialist manufacturer of modular fabricated products to a worldwide market. They are looking for a part time Goods in/Out Co-ordinator to work within the Logistics Department of the company
- To be responsible for all goods inwards and despatch transactions as defined by the Company’s ISO9001 policies, procedures, documents and instructions.
- To maintain and execute all ERP/Infor system transactions pertinent to the goods inwards/outward function.
- The preparation of all documentation and labelling relating to deliveries, material control and despatches.
- To support, as needed, the general administration of the wider Transport, Logistics and materials control functions.
- To maintain documentation and file keeping, both electronic and hard copies as needed, to ensure correct control of receipted/despatched materials and/or goods – including, but not limited to: GRN’s, WO’s, PO’s, CoC’s and Mill Certs
- The ideal candidate must have demonstrable IT systems familiarity, particularly with regards to MRP/ERP driven environments, be proficient in the use of spreadsheets and form generation software.
- Excellent numeracy skills are essential.
- A background working within Goods Inwards/Outwards environment is essential, with knowledge and experience gained within an export driven environment being desirable.
- A solid background in systematic manufacturing involving daily MRP/ERP transactions is essential particularly with regards to the storage and use of steel plate and sections and the associated traceability demands
For more information please can you Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 01453 829794 or 07966 971648