|Salary||£9 - £9|
My client, based on the outskirts of Hereford, is looking for a General Maintenance Operative to join their team on a temporary basis.
This role is likely to be for 4-6 weeks, however, could go on longer so we are looking for someone who will be able to commit to a minimum of 6 weeks’ work.
- Overall maintenance
- Cleaning and waste disposal
- Grounds and landscaping design and maintenance
- Critical utilities support and repairs
- Building management
- Painting and decorating
- Security monitoring
- Supporting the wider facilities team
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Team player
- Previous experience within a maintenance role is desired but not essential
- Physically fit - as the role is very hands on and requires a lot of manual work
- Own transport - due to their location, you must have your own transport to reach the site
HOURS OF WORK
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm (however, flexibility is required as you may sometimes need to stay longer)
- £9.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
Due to the nature of what my client does, you must be happy to undergo and pass a DBS and Credit Check.
My client is looking to get someone started ASAP, so if you are interested please contact the office today on 01453 829 799, or alternatively, please send an up to date, Word Document copy of your CV to email@example.com.