|Salary||£36000 - £38000|
Position: Garage Manager
Salary: £36000 per annum
Type of position: Permanent
Working hours: Monday to Friday
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Garage Manager to work in a busy commercial workshop in Norwich. The successful applicant will need to have previous experience of managing workshops and strong people management skills. The appropriate candidate will contribute to the development of strategy and processes to improve short and long-term performance.
- Achieving the monthly productivity and profitability targets
- Setting the standards of compliance, behaviours and work ethics that place the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Ensure that customers’ commercial vehicles are serviced, maintained,and repaired to agreed standards and to planned schedules.
- Build and maintain strong local customer relationships and take the network services lead for national account customers.
- Grow local SMR business by attracting and retaining profitable retail and SME customers.
- Responsible for all stock control and maintenance within their garage
- Management of (potentially) larger number of employees.
Skills & Experience
- Level 3 NVQ Qualified Automotive, Service and Repair (or equivalent) preferred.
- previous managerial experience in workshop or dealership environment.
- Abilities to cross-manage and continually analyse costs and drive new cost saving initiatives across the Garage Service Network
- Confident in leading operational activity
- Have an appreciation of the commercial aspects of customer relationships.
- Have previous experience of achieving improvements in results by devising and implementing innovative strategies and ideas.
- Proactive and highly organised, with excellent information management skills a proven ability to multi-task
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
If you think this is appropriate opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marta on 01453 852 542