|Salary||£0 per month|
Omega Resource is recruiting Functional/Technical Support - Application Support for a prestigious company in its sector in Lisbon.
- Resolving queries from end users with respect to the systems supported, including but not limited to incorrect data issues, ensuring feeds into the system in a timely manner;
- Ensuring that root cause analysis has been found and solutions implemented to prevent repeat occurrence;
- Change management: plan, test and release new versions of the system;
- Write documentation on system features;
- Write documentation on problem solving guides;
- Maintain and enhance procedures and processes to ensure increased reliability of the systems.
- Good SQL skill is a must have;
- UNIX/Linux- Intermediate or at least basic;
- Application Support experience–Preferred;
- Financial Market - Nice to have;
- SQL (Essential);
- Autosys/ Control M scheduling tools;
- Python (good to have);
- MS Office, ITIL/ServiceNow, Geneos;
- Master’s degree in IT/Computing/Finance/Mathematics is desirable, but Bachelor’s in these disciplines will also be considered;
- Up to 4 years Functional/ Technical Application Support experience in the Investment Banking (preferably supporting Fixed Income products such as IRD/CRD derivatives, securities lending/Mortgages) business;
- Prior exposure and familiarity to vendor and clearing workflows is a huge plus;
- Prior experience working on front office application support role for any of the financial institutions;
- Must have understanding of Fixed Income products;
- Must have excellent documentation skills.
Fluency in English is mandatory