|Location||Porto, Porto, Porto|
|Salary||£0 per month|
Omega is recruiting a Full Stack Enginner for a fantastic international client with truly challenging projects
- You will play a role in a small and cross - functional team
- Design, test, build, ship and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- You provide and enhance tools to automate processes and ultimately improve our development environment
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Solid experience with the React library.
- Solid Object Oriented Programming skills, experience with MVC frameworks, ideally in PHP (i.e. Symfony, Silex, Zend, Laravel).
- Experience working with relational databases (e.g: MySQL) and non-relational databases (e.g. redis).
- Automated testing, clean code and code coverage is just as important to you as production code.
- Experience with various design and architectural patterns, algorithms, and data structures.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools (e.g: Jenkins and Git).
- You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working in teams with a focus on sharing knowledge.
- DevOps mentality, experience working with technologies such as Kubernetes, docker and AWS is of advantage.
- Great English communication skills.