|Salary||£13.06 - 13.06 per hour|
Role: Forklift Operator
Hourly Rate: £13.06
Shift: week 1 5.45am – 1.45pm / week 2 2pm – 10pm
We are looking for a Forklift Operator to move packages and material around a large manufacturing facility in Quedgeley. You will be operating a forklift and always maintaining high health & safety standards.
- Unload materials from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Forklift Operator
- Counterbalance and Reach experience
- Valid certification to operate forklifts
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your CV email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.