|Location||Salisbury, Wiltshire, England|
|Salary||£10.93 - 10.93 per hour|
Apply to work as a Food Production Operative in Salisbury today and earn £10.93+ per hour in a busy food production environment.
The rate of pay starts at £10.93 per hour and the hours of work are:
- 18:00 – 06:00
As a Food Production Operative, you will work these hours on an ongoing assignment with regular overtime available on weekends.
As a Food Production Operative at this site, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Picking and packing food items ready for distribution
- Transporting food items to different areas
- Loading and unloading ovens
- Quality checking food products
- Working as part of a team in a production environment
Our perfect Food Production Operative has both good organisational and time-management skills, whilst also paying high attention to details. You should be comfortable working on your feet for long periods.
This role would be suitable for someone with Bakery, Production, Factory, Assembly or Warehouse experience; however, is not necessary as full training is provided and no formal qualifications are required.
Key Information & Benefits:
- Earn £10.93+ per hour
- Day & Night shift available
- Onsite support from Omega
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern working environment
Job also suitable for: Warehouse, warehouse operative, part time, full time, warehouse worker, night shift, picker packer, packer, order picker, picking, distribution, yard, casual, sort, logistics.