|Salary||£35k - 36k per year|
Role – Production Manager
Location – Gloucester
Salary - £34,000 - £36,000
I am working exclusively on behalf of my clients who operate within a range of industries and are providers to some of the largest engineering companies worldwide.
You will promote the effective application of business processes, ensure the highest levels of HSE standards are met, while assuring compliance to regulatory and third-party requirements.
- Proven excellent levels of management skills, sound knowledge of HS & E legislation.
- An understanding of surface treatment technology
- Customer focussed and driven to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- An experienced and effective leader with an engineering environment background.
- Strong teamworking ethic with ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
Value Stream Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Site Manager, tactically implementing agreed strategies and business policies (e.g) 5s, SQDCP.
- Responsible for budget delivery
- Ensuring employee engagement through fair application of policies (eg) PDR, career path development, absence procedures, disciplinary procedures, reward and recognition etc.
- Optimising equipment utilisation
- Assuring data integrity through effective management of the business ERP system.
- Implementing an aggressive, Continuous improvement, rework and waste elimination programme.
- Delivering world class customer satisfaction through high performance
- Minimum of 3 years production management experience.
- Surface treatment processes within the Aerospace Industry preferred.
- Building high performing teams through effective leadership.
- Demonstrated cost control.
- Familiar with Lean sigma principles, trained to yellow belt level or equivalent.
- Thorough understanding of HS & E legislation requirements.
- Thorough understanding of external regulatory body accreditations (eg) NADCAP, AS9100 Rev D, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 etc.
For more information or to apply, please call Nick Sollis on 01453 829767 or send an email with a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk