|Salary||£25k - 32.5k per year|
Position: Fleet Customer Service Executive
Location: Solihull (hybrid working available after 7 weeks)
Type of position: permanent
Salary: £25000 to £32500
Our client is a national fleet maintenance provider with network of 55 workshops, due to extended growth they are seeking to recruit a Fleet Customer Service Executive. The appropriate candidate would be responsible for assisting Customer Service team resolving fleet related customer’s inquiries as well as supporting Customer Operational Manager with updates on work volumes and SLA’s.
- Building and developing strong external relationships with our Customer, Supplier Network, stakeholders, wider team, and Supplier’s reallocation Partner to ensure excellent service delivery
- You will be the first point of escalation for issues or problems that can not be resolved by the team
- Providing day to day local direction and support in the workplace including work distribution, resource planning to facilitate a consistent quality of work output within the team
- Responsible for ensuring that annual leave allocations, shift duty rotas and team attendance is maintained within the business requirements of the Operational team
- Conduct quality checks on team members at the agreed weekly volume and provide necessary feedback or provide immediate coaching to remedy any identified knowledge gaps and sharing of output
- Knowledge of company cars including but not exhaustive, legislation, compliance
- Previous experience in individual and team coaching
- Customer driven with exceptional proven customer service experience.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and adapt style / approach where required.
- Previous experience in the Automotive is KEY for this role
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to facilitate effective coaching relationships.
- Proven ability with MS Excel and PowerPoint to collate, routinely analyse and report data/information to senior management and Customer
You will be expected to work in the office 5 days a week for the first 7 weeks, however after 7th week of work you will be offered opportunity of a hybrid working
If you think this is appropriate opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marta on 01453 852 542