|Location||Birmingham, Birmingham, England|
|Salary||£24k - 28k per year|
Fleet Compliance Coordinator
£24,000 - £28,000
Our client are a national fleet management company going through an extended period of growth who are seeking a compliance coordinator to join their team.
- Manage compliance activity for various clients, ensuring events are booked within timeframes stipulated in the SLA, chase activity is completed thoroughly to secure the bookings, and appropriate escalations carried out.
- Provide weekly reports to Team Manager relating to compliance status.
- Complete follow up activities at stipulated times to ensure vehicle arrival at the vendor or attendance by the mobile engineer, and take required action for ‘no-shows’.
- Proactively check work in progress, updating systems with appropriate detail accurately.
- Proactively chase and obtain correct documentation within required timeframes and ensure the immediate onward provision of documents relating to specific vehicles and assets.
- Answer phone calls promptly and courteously within SLA and manage inbound communications relating to compliance.
- Proactively communicate with both immediate colleagues and/or customer’s principal contacts as and when necessary to clarify requirements and ensure correct decisions are made and actions taken. Similarly, receive and act upon instructions from authorised customer contacts effectively
- Support other team members when required, assisting with any activities which are within the wider teams remit.
- Thorough understanding of commercial vehicle and ancillary equipment compliance requirements.
- Experience in an environment managing commercial vehicle compliance, and full familiarity with scheduling, booking, and managing slippage.
- A basic understanding of commercial vehicle and ancillary equipment mechanics.
- Proven team worker, with drive, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ mind-set, supportive of colleagues and willing to get involved.
- Experience in a customer facing role, or a role that involved extensive direct customer interaction and dealing with difficult challenges.
- Highly organised, able to manage multiple work streams effectively.