|Salary||£28k - 32.5k per year|
£28,000 - £32,500
Our client are a national fleet provider and management company, due to extended growth they are seeking a fleet administrator to join their team
Your Responsibilities – Fleet Administrator
- Provide day to day local direction and support in the workplace including work distribution, resource planning, process improvement and skills coaching
- Able to build and develop strong external relationships with our Customer
- Plan, implement and monitor the development of processes and systems
- Support individual and team improvement, including skills and task matrices
- Driving continuous improvement and associated tools for results.
Qualifications & Experience - Fleet Administrator
- Knowledge of company cars including but not exhaustive, legislation, compliance
- Previous experience in individual and team coaching
- Customer driven with exceptional proven customer service experience. Ability to communicate at all levels and adapt style / approach where required.
- Commercial acumen to prioritise and tailor coaching activities to deliver improved business results. Previous experience in the Automotive is KEY for this role
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to facilitate effective coaching relationships.
- Proven ability with MS Excel and PowerPoint to collate, routinely analyse and report data/information to senior management and Customer
Your benefits - Fleet Administrator
- £28,000 - £32,500
- An enhanced employer pension contribution scheme
- Financial and health wellbeing programs and support including and employee assistance program
- Reward & recognition programs
- Long service awards when you reach key milestones
- Agile working with a 50/50 working from home and support centre
Please apply now or for further details please contact Nick Fryatt by email on firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 829524 / 07525 594675