|Salary||£40000 - £55000|
£40,000 - £55,000
Financial Controller required by growing manufacturing company, based in Redruth. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the management team with strategic plans and decision making based on results from financial reporting. Also with the day to day running of the finance function of the business.
- Preparing financial plans for the year ahead, based on management information.
- Producing budgets in line with the company’s strategic business plans.
- Monitoring the company’s performance according to targets.
- Ensuring the company’s tax compliance.
- Producing management accounts.
- Maintaining purchase and sales ledgers.
- Responsible for company payroll.
- Audit preparation and liaising with group auditors.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Up to date knowledge of accounting standards and regulations.
- Experience of payroll, HMRC, Pensions and management accounts.
- Qualified to AAT level 3 or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical and numeric abilities.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Manufacturing/production background or equivalent environment (preferred).