|£13 - 15 per hour
Job Title: Finance Supply Chain Administrator
Job Function: Finance Supply Team
Location: Skelmersdale area
Industry: FMCG Supply Chain
Job Type: Temporary 3 months ongoing
Job Reward: £13 – 15 per hour , Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
Duties and Responsibilities - Finance Supply Chain Administrator
- Day to day you will be taking proof of delivery notifications off the system and updating sales orders to match the POD - Proof of Delivery quantities.
- Allocate stock on Sage and despatch products systemically.
- This is a transactional role with constant ongoing activities supporting both sides of the finance and supply chain functions.
- ensure that all finance-related systems (Sage 50 Accounts Professional) are maintained.
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are entered efficiently onto the Sage system.
- Log payments to suppliers
- Entering all/any new supplier onto Sage
- Managing invoice queries
- Process claims in compliance with organisational policy and Sage.
- Manage the receipt of Invoices coming into the business.
- Finding relevant Purchase Order numbers/gaining authorisation for PO numbers
- Coding invoices, checking invoices against PO's etc
- Assist with other accounting procedures.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date digital records, transferring information from hard copies received by email or post.
Finance Supply Chain Administrator - Requirements
- IT literacy is key.
- strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- SAGE experience would be awesome not essential.
Finance Supply Chain Administrator - What's on Offer
- Immediate start opportunity
- Competitive Hourly rate
- 3-month temporary contract
- Free Parking
- Full time hours
For more information on this role, please contact Mike Butler on [email protected]
Candidates who are currently am Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Accounts Administrator, supply chain administrator, Support Administrator, warehouse administrator, financial assistant and any equivalent background will be suitable for the role.
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Techsearch are an employment agency and have been connecting business with a technical talent for nearly 30 years. We specialise in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.