|Salary||£40k per year|
Role: Finance Analyst
Location: Stonehouse. Gloucestershire
Industry: Finance, Manufacturing
Employment: 12 Month Fixed Term
Remuneration: £40,000 Per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst with excellent analytical skills to join a Global Engineering business for a fixed period.
You will be driving finance driven analysis to allow management, operations and sales teams to understand economic and industry trends as well as understanding business strengths from a profit, Loss and operational costing perspective.
The work you do will shape how the business division operates and where improvements can be made to impact costing and profit long term.
- Support the Sales and Operations within the region.
- Produce monthly and annual reports including forecasting/budgeting.
- Proactively analyse cost trends within P&Ls.
- Analyse and report revenues, product line profitability, operating expense, and profit.
- Coordinate and compile periodic forecasting of the P&L and capital expenditures.
- Perform monthly detailed reviews of expense spending.
- Assist management with managing and improving balance sheet / working capital metrics.
- Ensure timely, accurate and credible financial results and analysis.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Guide cost analysis process by providing trends and forecasts.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analysis.
- Increase productivity by developing automated accounting applications.
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making.
- Studying towards or completion of Accounting Qualification
- ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA etc.
- Working knowledge within similar financial reporting environment
- ERP knowledge
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency, and we also recruit for Financial Accountants, Business Analysts, Finance Analysts, Business Accountants, Qualified Accountants, Management Accountants, and more.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.