Final Inspection Operative – Dursley based.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package. Overtime available
20 days annual holiday entitlement, plus Bank Holidays
Responsibilities And Duties
- Reporting into the Final Inspection Engineer, you are responsible for the Final Inspection and Quality Control of all finished products and the packing of goods ready for delivery and shipment.
- You will have an excellent eye for detail, our products cannot leave site unless they are 100% perfect
- Meticulous and methodical in process
- Effective communication with Management and colleagues.
- Able to work as part of a close team.
- Be able to follow instructions given by line Supervisor/Manager.
- Work to high standards and targets.
Qualifications And Skills
Previous experience of Final Inspection and Quality Control is preferable but not essential. In house training will be provided. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a want to learn and develop.
Monday to Thursday 0800 – 17.00, Friday 08.00 – 14.00
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Daisy Smith on 01453 829769.