|Salary||£30000 - £45000|
Role: Pump Field Service Technician
Location: Manchester HQ – UK Wide Travel
Industry: Process Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
Remuneration: £30,000 - £32,000 basic (OTE £40,000 - £45,000)
Due to continued high demand in their sector, my high-profile client is now seeking to add an additional Pump Field Service Technician to join the team in the service and maintenance of industrial systems.
You can expect to be primarily field based with work spanning the UK, however, occasional travel to the site in Manchester may be required to assist in some workshop activities.
The role holder will be expected to have excellent experience working with pumps and rotating equipment with a strong mechanical bias
- Installation, commissioning, servicing and maintenance of pumps and rotating equipment.
- Reactive and Preventative field work
- Liaise with project teams and management relating to service maintenance activities
- Prepare, review and approve work packs for service activity
- Undertake client equipment inspections and repairs, including but not limited to:
- Mechanical completion checks
- Function/loop checks
- Technical Reporting
- Leak testing/pressure testing
- Provide after sales services including inspections, spares, advice/recommendations
Skills and Background:
- HNC/HND Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Process, Industrial and Production Technologies experience
- Experience working with pumps, rotating agitators, mixers or related components
- Mechanical installation, commissioning, servicing and maintenance experience
- Able to interpret engineering drawings