|Salary||£27k - 31.7k per year|
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Location: Gloucestershire (UK Travel Required)
Salary: £27,000 - £31,700 (OTE up to £40k)
We have a vacancy for a Service engineer based partially in Gloucestershire with the need for national travel to sites primarily in/around Gloucestershire. The ideal candidate will be a multi-skilled engineer with an electrical bias who is happy working at heights.
We are looking for a multi-skilled service engineer with the following skills;
- Completed a recognised engineering qualification (Ideally HNC, ONC, NVQ Level 3).
- Electrical fault finding and maintenance experience.
- Experience with fault finding in mechanical assembly.
- Able to read and interpret mechanical and electrical circuit drawings.
- Be happy working at heights or in confined spaces (previous experience not required)
What the role will involve – Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Planned maintenance of electrical and mechanical machinery.
- Working at heights or in confined spaces, the client is willing to provide training for the relevant certifications.
- Extensive national travel including staying away from home for up to 5 nights.
- Ability to be flexible with work hours including working weekends/Bank holidays on occasion.
What we can offer you – Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Good overtime rates which reflect the hours worked.
- Private healthcare plan.
- Daily allowance for any time spent away from home.
- Company pension scheme.
For further information about this role please contact Henry at Omega on 01453 829793.