|Salary||£55k - 70k per year + Company Car + 16% Pension + Private Medical|
Job Title: Field Service Engineer – UK Wide
Pay Range/details: OTE £55,000 - £70,000 DOE + Company Car + 16% Pension + Private Medical
Contract Type: Permanent
An excellent opportunity has arisen with my client who operate within the automated packaging and food processing machinery industry, to become a specialist within their food processing machinery including tunnel and blast freezers, portioning machinery, inlay tray fillers and skewering machinery.
You will need to be apprentice trained within electro-mechanical maintenance engineering, with an electrical bias and the ability to think analytically to solve problems. Ideally, you will additionally have 8-10 years post apprenticeship qualifying experience within a service or maintenance role.
Automated machinery or food processing machinery would be the background of choice, but other experience will also be considered.
This is a Monday – Friday role, with Ad-hoc weekend working requirements.
Key Responsibilities – Field Service Technician
- Planned and reactive maintenance and repairs of automated packaging and food processing machinery onsite with various clients across the UK.
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery within the company product range
- Promote aftersales products offered by the service department during servicing.
- Development of existing service contracts to increase revenue.
- Prepare accurate and eligible reports of work undertaken for use within the company or for the customer.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships.
Qualifications & Requirements – Field Service Technician
- Time served apprenticeship within an engineering/maintenance discipline with electrical bias is essential.
- 6-10 years post apprenticeship experience essential
- Flexibility and positive attitude
- Expectations to work far from home and stay away on average 2-3 nights per week.
- Maintenance experience within FMCG or Food machinery is desirable.
What we can offer – Field Service Technician
- Competitive basic salary with crystal clear progression plan
- Double matched pension up to 16% employer contribution
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health cash plan
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company car (Hybrid estate or commercial)
- Generous overtime compensation
For more information on this role, please contact Annabel Clifford on 01453 829 536 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Candidates who are currently a Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Service Technician, Shift Engineer, Field Service Engineer Site Engineer, Plant Engineer may be suitable for this position
Omega Resource Group is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.