|Salary||£35000 - £35000|
Role – Filed Service Engineer
Location – Midlands
Salary – £35,000 + overtime
The Field Service Engineer reports to the Service Manager and is responsible for the installation, service and repair of a range of CNC machinery.
This position will primarily be regional but will require some UK wide travel.
- Provide Mechanical installation, repair and maintenance service on a range of CNC machinery.
- Ensure trouble shooting analyse and diagnose for all machinery malfunctioning cases, whether mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic
- Service intervention directly to customer sites in order to make all necessary arrangements to ensure the efficient and successful problem resolution
- Service Reporting
- Establish a good working relationship with customers on all sites and ensure their satisfaction at all times
- Ensure the Company polices and guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Ensure all company equipment is kept secure at all times
- Experience in a Service Engineer role working with CNC Machinary
- Technical Diploma or Equivalent
- Troubleshooting experience
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Expertise in the use of mechanical and electrical measuring instruments
- PLC experience
- Available and able to travel UK wide when necessary
- Problem solving attitude
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk