|Salary||£35k - 40k per year + Overtime|
My client is an international business leading the market in a range of industries worldwide, currently they are recruiting for Field service engineer within the paper market.
Home Based Field Service Engineer
Salary - £35k - £38k
Based South of England, responsible for QCS and DCS systems.
- Represents our client as site engineer or site responsible engineer as requested.
- Configures, maintains and services systems and QCS products.
- Provides Hardware support on site for QCS and DCS equipment, including preventive and corrective maintenance, spares management and other system healthcare activities, including out of hours support.
- Provides application support to customers, on site and by remote link
- Devises, prepares and presents Operational reports
- Provides High level field and in house technical support, including out of hours support.
- Fulfils maintenance contract obligations.
- Promotes company products and services in conjunction with Sales and Account managers
- Services, after initial training, the full range of systems, DCS and QCS, including configuration, calibration, modification, cleaning, adjustment, Preventative and Corrective maintenance and pertinent documentation.
- Commission’s equipment in the field.
- Advises clients as to maintenance procedures, evolution, site planning, operational methods, process measurement and control.
- Promotes sales of maintenance services and equipment, including spare parts, and advises Sales department of possible sales leads.
- Assists Sales and Account management with preparation of quotations.
- Be available on an ‘on call’ basis to advise customers out of hours and, if necessary, make unscheduled site visits, whether formally on call.
- Travels to sites anywhere in the UK for above activities.
- Prepares and writes technical reports for internal and external use
- Other duties as allocated by line manager
- Degree or HND in Electrical or Measurement & Control Engineering
- Clean Driving Licence (UK)
- Self-Motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Demonstrate excellent customer focus.
- Good networking skills.
- Results orientation.
- Knowledge of Paper Industry
- Commercial awareness