|Salary||£30k - 45k per year|
Position: Field Service Engineer
Location: Overseas plus Gloucestershire
Salary: £30000 to £45000 basic + generous OTE
Type of position: permanent
Excellent opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a successful company who are offering industry training in their specialist bespoke products and chances for you to increase your earnings. The appropriate Service Engineer would be required to carry out international travel to carry out setting, installing, testing and commissioning of special purpose machines at the customer sites.
Responsibilities of the Service Engineer will include:
- Setting, testing, installation and commissioning special purpose machines at customer’s overseas premises.
- Final testing and assembly of machinery in preparation of inspection and despatch.
- Training of customer’s staff at various levels at customer’s overseas premises.
- Report writing and recommendations following all visits.
- Extensive Worldwide travel including weekend work & travel where required.
- Develop effective relationships with all internal and external stakeholder, customers and suppliers to
- Must have completed a recognised Engineering Apprenticeship. ONC or HNC in Engineering or equivalent.
- Mechanically based skillset with a proven track record of mechanical assembly and fault diagnosis.
- Able to use measuring equipment such as Micrometre and Vernier callipers with an attention to detail.
- Able to read and interpret mechanical assembly drawings.
- Able to read and interpret pneumatic drawings and circuits.
- Faults find pneumatic circuits to component level.
- Basic understanding of electrical control circuits.
- Basic understanding of PLC Machine controls.
- Able to write concise informative reports and offer solutions to problems.
- Must hold a valid passport and be willing to travel internationally and be very flexible in terms of working hours and travel
- 30 days holidays inclusive of holidays
- Generous OTE
- Private Medical
- Fully paid accommodation, travel, food and taxi’s whilst working abroad
Applicants who are currently a Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Service Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer or Multi-Skilled Engineer may be suitable for this position
If you think this is appropriate opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marta on 01453 852 542