|Salary||£30k - 35k per year|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable business working around the UK.
They are currently seeking an accomplished Field Service Engineer to join their established team.
Field Service Engineer Role
- Responsible for installing machinery and provide training to customers.
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer facing skills whilst remaining calm and resolving any challenge’s on site in an amicable manor in line with company policy.
- Advising the help desk on any breakdown issues.
- Able to communicate and liaise with the business in the support of all of its products.
- The Individual must be focused on delivering and driving solutions through ownership.
- The Field Service Engineer must also be available to attend site throughout the country at short notice providing solutions for our customers and the business.
- The Field Service Engineer must be able to understand and demonstrate the functionality of CNC equipment.
- Providing technical and sales support to the business.
- Commissioning, training and installation.
- Electrical & mechanical breakdowns.
- Driving change through historical and acquired knowledge.
- Documentation and procedures when needed.
Field Service Engineer Skills
- Highly motivated
- Good engineering background in installation and breakdown
- Competent in understanding electrical drawings
- Competent in understanding mechanical drawings
- Can interrogate electrical and mechanical breakdowns and advise on the necessary remedial action
- Prioritise workload whilst maintaining accuracy to detail
- Reliable self-starter
- Working to tight deadlines
- Turning customer problems into solutions
- Good telephone Manner
- PLC and CNC knowledge
- Respectful approach to the business and its customers
- CAD/CAM knowledge
- CNC programming knowledge
- Team leader, senior and management skills
For more information about this role please contact Michael Farrell on 01453 829768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org