|Location||Bristol, Bristol, England|
Job Title – Service Engineer
Location – Bristol (Some worldwide travel required)
My client is an industry leading specialist machine build company working primarily with automotive and aeronautical customers. They are currently looking for a Service engineer with installation or fitting experience to join their team working both on site in Bristol and worldwide across Europe, North America and Asia.
The Role – Service Engineer
- Building bespoke machines including mechanical assembly
- Electrical integration
- Machine testing and fault finding
- Machine servicing including installation and commissioning
- Training customer’s operatives on the use of the machines
Qualifications and Experience – Service Engineer
- Advanced mechanical or electrical skills
- Willingness to travel abroad for up to 3 weeks at a time
- Good communication and relationship building skills to help with managing stakeholders, suppliers, customers and staff in a professional manner.
- PLC experience is advantageous.
- IT Literate
What we can offer you – Service Engineer
- Competitive salary
- Overtime paid at 1.5x for any hours over core hours
- 22 days holiday with annual increase scheme
- Annual performance based bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Onsite parking