|Location||Bristol, Bristol, England|
|Salary||£25k - 28k per year + Company Car|
Job Title – Service Engineer
Location – Bristol (Some UK wide travel required)
Salary - £25,000 - £28,000 + Company Car
My client who are a global leader within the CNC and Machine Tool industry are currently seeking a Service Engineer to join their team. The role would cover Bristol and the surrounding regions, however you would be required to travel UK wide on occasions.
The Role – Service Engineer
- Repairing a variety of CNC machines such as Laser cutters, Punching/bending/grinding machines.
- Regional travel including the need to stay away from home for short periods of time.
- Working evenings or weekends in some cases to ensure maintenance is completed.
Skills/ Qualifications – Service Engineer
- Strong Engineering qualification (E.g. B-TEC, NVQ 3-4, HNC or HND).
- Engineering background, ideally a mixture of electrical and mechanical experience.
- Willing to travel regionally.
- Looking for long term progression within a fantastic training environment.
What We Can Offer – Service Engineer
- Great training and progression opportunities within the business.
- Company Car.
- Private healthcare scheme
- 25 days annual leave as standard.
- Overtime paid at 1.25x for any hours worked over 40 per week.
Candidates who are currently a Maintenance Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Installation Engineer may be suitable for his role.
For further information please get in touch with Henry on 01453 829793.